Terms of service
Any quote of freight charges by a salesperson or customer service rep is an estimate only and may vary at the time of delivery. Offers of Free Shipping only apply to the contiguous United States.
MERCHANDISE DAMAGED IN TRANSIT:
- Check shipments immediately upon receipt.
- Note any damage when signing for your shipment.
- Please do not return goods that have been damaged from transit.
- Please do not destroy packing materials.
Notify the transportation company, UPS, the Post Office, or other motor carrier immediately upon discovery of any damage from transit so that they may pick up the merchandise and packing materials for inspection and settlement of your claim.
DC Cargo™ can assist you when filing claims of damage or loss with carriers, but cannot take on direct involvement in these claims processes.
Our liability for damage in transit ceases upon the carrier’s receiving of the shipment.
- Report errors in shipment within 7 days upon receipt.
- Obtain a damage or shortage notation on the carrier’s receipt.
- We can assist you when filing claims against carriers, however our liability ceases upon the carrier’s receiving of the shipment.
- If for any reason a return is necessary, please advise us of the reason for the return.
- An Authorization of Return must be obtained prior to the returning of the product.
- A restocking charge may be issued if your order has been correctly filled.
- Shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Any cancellation is subject to our approval.
- Upon cancellation, a restock charge may apply to specials, non-stock or production items.
- Our liability is limited to the value of the defective material.
- Claims of damage or expenses resulting from the use of any product furnished by or through us are not permitted.
- Freight charges are not covered under warranty policies.
All prices are subject to change without notice.
- Any technical assistance provided to the customer at dccargo.com with respect to the use of equipment or supplies for that customer is supplied free of charge.
- DC Cargo™ is allotted no obligation or liability for any advice administered, or for any results that may occur as a result of this advice.
- The customer assumes sole responsibility for selection and specifications of the equipment and supplies appropriate for the ultimate choice of usage of these items.
USAGE OF THIS WEBSITE
- This site and all of its contents are intended for your personal, non-commercial use.
- You may download or copy the contents or other downloadable materials displayed on the site for personal use only.
- No rights, title, or interest in any downloadable materials or software are transferred to the recipient as a result of any such downloading and/or copying by that individual.
It is prohibited to reproduce (except as noted above), publish, transmit, distribute, display, modify, create derivative works from, sell, or participate in any sale of or exploitation of, in whole or in part, any contents of this site.
WIN YOUR PURCHASE FREE” CONTEST RULES AND REGULATIONS
Each week, a representative of DC Cargo™ will randomly select one email address from the list of new signups made via website signup form during the previous week. A credit equaling the total of one (1) purchase made that week by the owner of the winner email will be issued directly to the winner, via the payment method used for the purchase. If no purchase was made that week by that user, no refund shall be issued. If the customer will have made multiple purchases that week, the credit shall be a value equal to the lesser of all purchases.
The contest in only open to new signups.
Decisions are at the discretion of the representative and are final.
DC Cargo™ reserves the non-exclusive right to publish the winner's first name, last initial and amount of purchase as it relates to the promotion of this contest. Additionally, winner is required to post to at least one social media channel a public notice of his or her winning.
Contest rules and regulations are subject to change at any time, without notice.
DC REWARDS RULES AND REGULATIONS
- DC Reward rules and regulations are subject to change at any time, without notice.
- Decisions are at the discretion of the representative and are final. If there is reasonable suspicion of fraudulent activity on part of a member, DC Cargo™ reserves the right to revoke any points earned via said activity.
Referred friends who use a unique referral link and complete a Qualified Referral transaction will be rewarded 15% off their first purchase, and the referrer will be rewarded with a $15 e-gift card. For an order to count as a Qualified Referral transaction, the referred friend must hold different identifying information than the active DC Cargo™ customer whose link was used to initiate the order. Referrers must respect the spirit of the Program by only referring real individuals who meet the requirements of these Terms and Conditions. Referrers cannot refer themselves. For example, a Referrers may not create multiple or fake accounts or participate in the Program using multiple or fake email addresses or identities. Also, they must not have previously registered a DC Cargo™ account (including without limitations under any other names, email addresses or aliases). If we have reason to suspect that this is occurring, we reserve the right to withhold any referral bonuses earned.