- Zinc-plated steel, 1666 lbs. WLL
- Ring inner clearance: 1 1/2". Bolts down
|Inner length||1 1/2"|
D-rings are not designed for overhead lifting; use as a tie-down anchor only.
- Standard-duty anchor point ideal for tying down ATV’s, motorcycles, mowers, and other heavy cargo
- Solid, steel construction
- Easy, bolt-on installation
- Rotates easily to give you multiple strapping angles
- Surface mounted for easy access
- Zinc-plated for rust resistance
- Recommended hardware: ⅜” carriage bolts (not included)
3/8" Silver Steel D-Ring With Bolt-On Mounting Clip
This D-ring is a classic cargo tie-down anchor - reliable, versatile, and simple. With a diameter of 3/8", a working load limit of 1,666 lb., and a length of 23/8", it can accommodate most motorcycle tie-down straps, chains, ropes, and 1" ratchet straps. Use this silver steel D-ring to restrain bikes, large appliances, machinery, and other freight loads. The bolt-on clip included has two pre-drilled holes for easy installation.
California Residents: WARNING